Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to find a macro that would help with documentation tracking

Dani P October 23, 2019

Specifically for identifying which documents have not been updated for over 3 months, who updated it last etc.

The document tracker lists all pages updated recently. I need something that works in the reverse order

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Hello there, @Dani P !

It seems that you need something more robust to keep track of the document changes within your Confluence Instance. First and foremost, I have the feeling that we might be referencing two different things. One is that we might need to look into page management. Secondly, this also might be referencing file attachments management.

So, I believe this article here is quite valuable:

If the native tools Confluence provides do not cut to the level of power and control needed by your operation, we can always look into our marketplace. Here is a pretty comprehensive list of add-ons that might help you achieve your objectives! Take a look:

Let us know if this brings some clarity to your situation, Dani! Looking forward to your return to the thread.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events