I lost a lot of options in my Jira Panel and Confluence

Guilherme Vinicius September 22, 2022

Hello,

I'm creating a support board with my team and suddenly we lost the options in the panel, also we can't access some pages, i don't think it's permission because we are all Admins, so don't have a reason to block our access to these pages,

If we have been blocked or lost some features, is possible to recovery?

We've been working so hard to make our help center nice, it will be really sad to lose our progress!

Kind Regards,
Guilherme A.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Guilherme Vinicius October 6, 2022

Guys, I found the solution!

To be honest it's a really simple thing, basically our trial time expired and we didn't received any warning, but now we're paying and our panel is working again (:

Kind Regards,
Guilherme A.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022
Guilherme Vinicius September 23, 2022

Hello Fabio,

Unfortunatelly, we already have admin permissions :/

But thanks for the help my friend! (:

Kind Regards,
Guilherme A.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Hi @Guilherme Vinicius welcome to the Atlassian community.

Their was an active incident reported on Sep, 20th which is now resolved. Kindly access the  details on this Confluence status page. Which means you should be good with the content creation and set up with out hiccups!

Guilherme Vinicius September 22, 2022

Hi @G subramanyam !! Thanks (:

Understood! I guess that it's a problem at my Jira Service Management, everytime that I try to open some pages I receive a permission error or a generic error...

I'll send some prints to illustrate!

But thanks for sending me the Confluence status page, I'm sure that it will help me in the future (:

Kind Regards,
Guilherme A.Captura de tela de 2022-09-22 15-49-49.pngCaptura de tela de 2022-09-22 15-49-08.png

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events