Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting the same error when installing Teams in Space, what does it mean and how do I fix it?

fiona_hd December 19, 2019

I'm trying to install Teams In a Space on a newly issued laptop with a Windows 10 OS. I've installed it successfully before on an older laptop. I think I followed the exact same steps as before but I keep getting this same result. Can someone please tell me what I missed? 

After running:

docker run -p 2430:2430 -p 8080:8080 -p 8090:8090 --entrypoint /root/boot/jira+confluence.sh -it ubuntu-tis-full /bin/bash

I got this result:

standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused "no such file or directory" 

What does this mean? and how can I fix it?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2020

Hello @fiona_hd,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

I've read that people have been able to fix this by changing line endings from CRLF to LF, and another resolved it by compiling with CGO enabled.

Examples:

Those may work for you; could you have a look and see if you're able to resolve the problem using this information?

Regards,

Shannon

fiona_hd February 12, 2020

I tried the solution you gave me but instead showed a different error. 

And so I decided to clean out everything and started over with the installation. Now I'm getting a new error. Everything was fine until I tried to build using the syntax: 

docker build -t ubuntu-tis-full . 

Error:

Step 6/9 : RUN chmod 400 /root/.ssh/id_rsa && touch /root/.ssh/known_hosts && ssh-keyscan "bitbucket.org" >> /root/.ssh/known_hosts && git clone git@bitbucket.org:atlassian/teams-in-space-demo.git /opt/atlassian && echo "source /opt/atlassian/setup.sh" >> /root/.profile && echo "source /opt/atlassian/setup.sh" >> /root/.bashrc
---> Running in 966c553346d8
# bitbucket.org:22 SSH-2.0-conker_04c2dec4ed app-132
# bitbucket.org:22 SSH-2.0-conker_04c2dec4ed app-155
# bitbucket.org:22 SSH-2.0-conker_04c2dec4ed app-152
Cloning into '/opt/atlassian'...
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '18.205.93.0' to the list of known hosts.
Forbidden
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2020

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for testing that.

Are you a Partner? I am wondering, since you're using Teams in Space. If so, you can create a ticket on this Service Desk:

Then someone can help you get Teams in Space setup.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events