I get multiple identical 24-hour e-mail notifications

Benjamin Löffler January 15, 2019

Hello,

I get every night at 00:00, 00:01 and sometimes 00:02 the exact same 24-hour e-mail notification about the changes of the last day. What can I do about that? I want to get the 24-hour notification, but not multiple times.

Can you maybe help me to fix this? It would be a big help! The mails start to get annoying...

Best regards

Benjamin Loeffler

2 answers

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

More one option - there is more than 1 subscriptoon for this filter. Contact to your admins to make sure.

Where can I check that? I have a admin access

In Jira everything works fine. But in confluence I get the problem of multiple e-mail notifications.

Your link relates to jira

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

More one option - check if there is a user with the same email.

We are only 10 user, every mail address is different.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2019

Hm, more one options - troubles on email server. Ask email server admin about dublicate mails.

Benjamin Löffler January 17, 2019

I checked with the server admin. There seems to be no problem with the mail server. The problem will propably come from confluence

Benjamin Löffler January 17, 2019

I checked with the server admin. There seems to be no problem with the mail server. So propably the problem comes from confluence itself

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2019

Hm, try to clear cash, rebuid indexes and restart confluence.

There common step, mayby it will help.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2019

@Benjamin Löffler, hi!

It seems that notifications are send from cloned Jira instance. 

Contact to admins and check if you have test instance, and if yes, that email notifications are off on it.

Best regards, 

Vasiliy.

Hello @Vasiliy Zverev, there are no test instances running.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events