Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get a system error when I try to access my recently installed confluence

David Guerrero Gonzalez September 3, 2017

after installing the server version on windows server 2016, when I try to access confluent I get the following error:

System Error

A system error has occurred — our apologies!

The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved from the container. Therefore very limited information is available in this error report. 

The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved due to the following error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set.......................

Cause

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
    at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)

caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
    at com.atlassian.spring.container.SpringContainerContext.getComponent(SpringContainerContext.java:48)

Stack Trace:[hide]

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
	at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)
	at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:112)

Referer URL

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2017

Hello Arturo,

Can you check the following article and try out the resolutions there? Let us know how it goes!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events