Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not see the Space tools option. I am a space admin using the documentation theme.

Smitha Deshpande July 15, 2015

I am trying to configure the sidebar and make some customizations to the space. I do not see the Configure Sidebar and Space Tools options. I see the Browse option but it does not contain all the space admin features. I am using Confluence 5.9.0-OD-59-126.

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2015

Hi Smitha,

Please make sure that you're using the Global Look and Feel theme on the Space layout and the Default one for the global Confluence layout on Confluence Administration.

With those two themes in use and if you are a space administrator, just like Nic mentioned, then you should have the Space Tools option available.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

James Smolich February 12, 2016

How do I get to the option to choose the global look and feel theme?  I don't have that option anywhwere within general configuration.  I'm a space admin and am having the same problem as smitha

0 votes
Smitha Deshpande July 16, 2015

Thanks Luiz. It worked.

lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2015

Hey Smitha, mind mark luiz reply as the right answer so we cna close this post :)?

Smitha Deshpande July 30, 2015

Thanks Lavitz. I have accepted Luiz's answer. Is that the way to mark an answer as the right one?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2015

Under Browse, both Space Operations and Space Admin will be available to space admins. If they are not there, then you don't have space admin permission.

Also, keep in mind that the Documentation theme is being eliminated and everyone is encouraged to switch to the Default theme, which will be more configurable.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2015

Then you're not a space admin in that space.  Get the administrators to check who is and update it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events