It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I cant find the Section Macro

Hello,

I cant find the 'Section Macro' in my Macro list. (other Macros either). In one page i am working on, the macro is already in use and can also be found in the Macro List.

How can i fix that problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Yassine,

sounds like you're getting the new editor experience. The new editor doesn't have the same feature set as the old one. Here's a roadmap / feature comparison of the two.

Best regards,
Sven

Hey Sven,

Thank you for answering. Do you know if there is a way to use the old editor? I think the Section Macro is very usefull to build nice looking pages.

Best regards,

Yassine

I think the only workaround is currently:

• Find a page that still has the old editor.
  • Make a copy.
  • Use the copy as your new page.

I believe in the past you could choose to use the old editor in the page creation screen, but it looks like it's not showing up for me anymore:

temp.png

Ok, I think I'll do the 'workaround method'. Thank you!

i had the same problem, and workaround works thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,345 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you