I cannot login to Atlassian anymore

Jake Heft April 12, 2021

I am not able to login to Atlassian--with the exception of BitBucket. A few weeks ago I reset my cookies and haven't been able to access Confluence or Jira since then, I always get the error pictured below. I've restarted my browser, restarted my computer but haven't had any luck. I have been able to login while in incognito mode, but I need to be able to login normally. Any help is much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 11.30.44 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2021

Hi Jake,

I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry you're having this issue lately! Can you tell me what browser version you're using? Can you try disabling all browser add-ons? You can re-enable them one at a time, which should help narrow down which one is causing the issue.

Otherwise, in the meantime, try another browser and another workstation. See if the issue happens there too.

Take care,

Shannon

Jake Heft April 21, 2021

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the response. I'm using Chrome Version 90.0.4430.85. I've tried disabling all of my extensions and restarted the computer again, but still no luck. It does work in Safari, but ideally I would like to access the site with Chrome.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

Hi Jake,

Thank you for confirming your Chrome version. If you're not able to get Chrome working, even in Incognito Mode and from another computer, report this to your Atlassian site admin. They will raise a ticket with our support team. From there, we can take a look at your login and find out why it's not working.

Let me know if they have any trouble raising the ticket.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events