It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can't seem to remove labels from a page, I get an error. Any ideas?

I click on the "x" to remove the label and then this error pops up and won't remove the label. 

Anyone have any suggestions? Is it happening to anyone else?error.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Stacey,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking using the details provided, I believe that this issue is related to a bug where Labels that contain the + characters can't be deleted.

Please, confirm if the Labels that you want to delete has this special character and use the workaround mentioned in bug to fix this.

Also, click on "This affects my team" and watch to receive future updates.

If the bug is not related to the issue you are facing, please, send us a screenshot of the affected labels, so we can test here using the same Labels.

Regards,
Angélica

Hi Angélica,

Yes, the labels I am trying to remove include the + character.

Any idea when a fix will be done?

Thanks,
Stacey

Also, I am unable to click on "This affects my team" or watch to receive future updates, these options are greyed out for me.

We still don't know when the bug will be fixed since it will depend on the priority. Please, check our Bug Fix Policy for more details.

To vote and watch the bug, you must be logged in on jira.atlassian.com. If it doesn't work, please try using an incognito mode.

Thanks for the update.

I was now able to login and click on "This affects my team" and watch the bug.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,501 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you