I can't install Active Objects plugin in Confluence 3.4.9

delterreno November 23, 2015

Hi,

Active Objects documentation says Active Objects is compatible with Confluence 3.4.9 and later:

https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/atlassian-platform-common-components/active-objects/installing-active-objects

I'm trying to install Confluence SPI plugin and I get the following error:

2015-11-23 18:15:59,769 ERROR [pool-8-thread-2] [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] enableInternal Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin 'com.atlassian.activeobjects.confluence.spi' : Unresolved constraint in bundle com.atlassian.activeobjects.confluence.spi [78]: Unable to resolve 78.0: missing requirement [78.0] package; (package=com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.plugin).  This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/1xy6D

I tried with multiple versions and always get the same error.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
delterreno November 24, 2015

I solve it using an older version of Confluence SPI plugin and Active Objects plugin, specifically 0.9.1 version. Before that I had to copy activeobjects-spi-0.9.1.jar to WEB-INF/lib.

0 votes
Bruno Raymundo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2015

Hello,

Sometimes, this kind of problem is caused by corrupted caches. Can you please cleaning them as per this article and check if you can then install the plugin again?

Regards,

Bruno

delterreno November 23, 2015

Thank you for your reponse. I cleaned the cache but I'm getting the same error. I checked my confluence-3.4.9.jar and the package com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.plugin not exists but com.atlassian.confluence.importexport yes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events