Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't edit my templates anymore

Mathieu CHOURAQUI - EXT November 29, 2022

Hello everybody, as an admin on my confluence cloud space, 

When I go to space settings, I can't see the "Look and feel" card anymore so I can't edit my templates too..

Any advices? Am I missing something? It used to work just fine before..

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Mathieu CHOURAQUI - EXT November 29, 2022

@Andy Gladstone @Andrii Maliuta Thank you for your replies, 

However, I am sure that I have the correct permissions to access the menu and I'm not the only one in my company to don't have access to it anymore.

In the space settings page, I can see a new message " We changed how space settings are organized. Let us know what you think! ". Maybe the UI changed?

And yes I was able to access it before, I will double check my permissions but I'm pretty sure it's not where the problem comes from.

Can you guys still access the look and feel card? In that case it would probably be a permission problem.

Thank you for your time.

Andrii Maliuta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

Hello @Mathieu CHOURAQUI - EXT  CHOURAQUI - EXT ,

In the new look it is like this:

Screenshot from 2022-11-30 17-03-31.pngClick Space Settings and the sub-menus will be displayed: 

Screenshot from 2022-11-30 17-04-03.png

You can try the direct link:

https://{YOUR-SITE}.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/choosetheme.action?key={SPACE_KEY}

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

@Mathieu CHOURAQUI - EXT welcome to the Atlassian Community. 

Site admin privileges do not give you admin privileges on each space, that is managed on the space level. Is it possible that there is a different space admin for the space you are trying to access the templates for and they have limited the space permissions?

Were you ever able to access the templates in this specific space? Are there any spaces you are an admin on that you can check the behavior of the space settings on?

I hope this helps.

0 votes
Andrii Maliuta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2022

Hello @Mathieu CHOURAQUI - EXT  ,

Is uppose it can be:

• Changed permissions
  • New theme
  • New custom addon UI

Maybe you can first refer to Admins to ask if you have the correct permissions to access the menu.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events