Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't edit a page because "it's too popular" and it shows me as editing it 50 times

Christian Schulze April 15, 2021

Hi guys,

I have a page in confluence which I edit from two MacBooks using Firefox. I can't edit the page anymore because Confluence thinks I'm editing it 50 times. I closed all my tabs and logged out on all devices. I didn't find any recent questions about it and have no idea how so solve it. I really need to edit this document further.

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 14.02.22.png

3 answers

1 vote
Christian Mondl September 1, 2021

We have the same issue. Any solution for this or is the only solution to wait?

0 votes
marina September 20, 2022

I have the same issue. Sometimes it can be fixed by itself in the question of someScreenshot 2022-09-20 at 16.02.37.png hours and sometimes of days. It is very annoying when I have created a document and can't work on it or share it with a team.

0 votes
Christian Schulze April 15, 2021

This actually solved itself over the course of the hours. Not really an optimal solution though to trust that it solves over time.

Kevin Foster September 15, 2022

We've had the same issue occur with some regularity, and up until yesterday was happening for more than a week straight - I logged out, went into the device manager, closed al of my sessions - nothing fixed it. It seems to have finally resolved itself, but I'm just waiting for the day it happens again. @Atlassian - Some help, or at least an explanation for this would be really appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events