I can not use Confluence Questions in Confluence Free Plan.

Akira Higuchi April 2, 2020

I have a problem with Confluence Free plan and Confluence Questions. I've added "Confluence Questions" to my Confluence Cloud. Installing was succeeded and I can put question into Ask Question form. But after clicking the save button, my question was not saved. I also can't find any questions. I tried to install Questions into my Confluence Cloud with the standard plan, and it was good. I can save Questions.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2020

Hello @Akira Higuchi ! The behavior you described is known. I have created a free account and tried to replicate it just to be certain about it.

Sure enough, I was able to replicate the problematic behavior. I believe that this is the error you face when trying to post an answer:

Annotation 2020-04-03 144854.jpg

With this error in mind, I can tell you that the issue we are facing is the one described here:

Currently, the best course of action is to vote and watch the report. Voting for it will help to increase the issue visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything posted there.

I understand that this is not a solution, but I believe this information helps us to understand what is happening. Looking forward to your reply.

Akira Higuchi April 4, 2020

Hi, Diego

Thank you for the reply and really appreciate reproducing it! The information described in this issue is just what I'm facing. I will watch this issue and start to discuss changes to the standard edition with my team members.

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2020

Wonderful! Thanks for getting back to me and for letting me know that this cleared up the issue for you.

Let me know if you need anything else. Also, if you feel like it, come contribute to the community!

Like Akira Higuchi likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events