Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to add a calendar into confluence

Rebecca Ramirez June 4, 2019

Hi

I am unable to add a calendar into confluence. I have no option to do that. Any suggestions would help. When I click on the ... there is not option there

4 answers

0 votes

Okay thank you

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2019

If you are on Confluence Cloud you have to subscribe to it, on Server you need to download and install the app. You can do this from the Marketplace, or directly in Confluence under Administration > Find new apps.

0 votes

How do I add Team Calendar's?I seem not to have that option and I have searched the internet  

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2019

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

If you have Team Calendars for Confluence installed, the way to add a calendar is to either go to the Space you want to create the calendar in and then hit the Create from template button (Confluence Server, on Confluence Cloud, click the plus sign) and then select the calendar template. Or you can click on Calendars in the header menu and create a calendar from there. Check out Create, Add, and Edit Calendars for more information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events