I am unable to access mysite.atlassian.net. What could be the problem?

Fahad Mustafa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2018

Untitled.jpg

2 answers

2 votes
Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2018

Hi,

Usually this indicates that your trial expired and/or your system is no longer available. To restore your site by means of the name (not necessary the data) you should contact support.

Best, Tobias

2 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2018

HI @Fahad Mustafa

Welcome to the Community!

Please check the Atlassian Status you will find the exact issue with the Site and wait for some time you will be able to access or else you can contact to Atlassian Support for more details.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2018

@Fahad Mustafaplease confirms that you are using correct URL. if the site URL does not match then also you will see the Page Unavailable.

Fahad Mustafa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2018

The url is correct. And cannot get any information from Atlassian Status (Status is shown operational).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events