I am trying to install the Staffing Timeline plugin to Confluence, and it has been running for 6 hours

When I try open Manage Add-ons as another user, I see this message:

A long-running task has been initiated by another user. To avoid conflicts, you will not be able to update add-ons until this task has completed.

I don't think it is still installing, how do I stop the long-running task?

Update on 7/29/15: No response to this question that was posted on 7/23/15. The Support link on the Marketplace page for this add-on asked that we use Atlassian Answers for support for this plugin.  The address for the plugin on Marketplace is https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/pl.com.tt.staffing.timeline.staffingtimeline.

1 answer

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have a problem with getting notifications from Atlassian Answers. The best way  to ask a question is bitbucket - https://bitbucket.org/apdc/staffing-timeline/issues

Could you please tell me which version of Confluence and database are you using? Do you have any log files?  

Best Regards,

Pawel

Hi Pawel,

We were using v5.5 of Confluence with an Oracle 11g database.  We do not have any log files, the logs from Jul 23 have aged out.  We have since upgraded Confluence to v5.8.4.

We plan to try to install the Staffing Timeline plugin again on the updated v5.8.4 Confluence.  If we have any issues, we will use bitbucket to ask questions.  Thanks!

I am encountering the same issue with Jira. please let us know how we can resolve it.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

345 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you