Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving the mail notifications for the confluence page update.

pinky November 8, 2019

I am not receiving the mail notifications for the confluence page update. I am watching the space and page but I am not getting updates on changes.

I am getting notified when page is getting created/deleted but having problem with page edit.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about your missing email notifications on page edits within Confluence Cloud. As you mentioned, email notifications will be sent out for @mentions and page creations for spaces you’re wanting. However, updates/edits to pages within Confluence Cloud will be bulked together and then emailed. Here is additional information on this:

To get notifications in your email and on your mobile device, you can 'watch' pages, blog posts and spaces. Confluence will then send you a notification whenever anyone adds or updates content on that page or space. You get immediate emails for important notifications (like mentions and new pages), but when lots of changes are being made at the same time, you'll only receive a single email with all the changes (within a 10 minute window).

Source documentation: Email Notifications

I hope this information proves helpful.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events