cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I am developing documentation on confluence cloud. I want to know how to connect it to my company website so external customers can view it

I am developing documentation on confluence cloud. I want to know how to connect it to my company website so external customers can view it

Bill OLeary January 17, 2017

What do I need to to to provide external customers access to the documentation I am maintaining on confluence cloud? If I try to connect to mycompany.atlassian.net from a random computer, I get a log in screen. 

It it just a matter of setting up permissions for the spaces I create?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2017

Yes.  It's probably easiest to grant "anonymous" read-only access to the space(s) you want them to see.

0 votes
Bill OLeary January 17, 2017

thanks for the quick answer!

I was able to figure out how to enable anonymous access in the global settings and then go edit the permissions for anonymous in for the space I want to share

I assume that I should copy the link to the page source to use to link my website to the documentation space?

17-01-2017-04-33-34.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2017

Yes, spot on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events