I am a beginner of Confuluence, how can I change the size of text when I added some link on the text

Alex Thomoson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 22, 2019

I set the size of text as Heading1, however, no matter what size I set, the text with link would be the same size. I prefer a bigger size on text, what should I do?

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2019

Confluence intentionally does not give you any options for font size aside from the heading and paragraph text types. It is meant to be a company-wide documentation repository and as such all you documentation should have a similar look and feel. That is also why you cannot choose font. If you did you would have someone stuck in the 90's doing all their documentation in Comic Sans.

brian.droncheff
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 27, 2023

Nothing like lack of choices to even do things as simple as change the size of paragraph text without having to go to a heading where everything is bold and you can't unbold it!

Like # people like this
Ryan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 12, 2024

@Davin Studer Apologies if you do not work for Atlassian, but if you do, could you perhaps pass on the message that your clients really appreciate being so patronized as to be told how to keep their company documentation as opposed to allowing the client to make that decision for themselves! After all, Atlassian does not know how we intend to use said font sizes, how would they know whether we would be breaking company standards or not?

Like # people like this
Jonathan Reich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 15, 2024

@Ryan Well said. So much for a rising star...

Like Robert Quint likes this
Mike Lehman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 8, 2024

I disagree with the can't change font size in Confluence. 

1 vote
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2019

Confluence allow you change style of each element via space CSS or global CSS file.

if want to change size of link, i.e. anchor element (a ) you can change style of this.

.wiki-content a {

font-size: 16px;

}

Learn more about styling Confluence content permanently here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-fonts-in-confluence-174751968.html

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2019

The size of text within same paragraph/ line in Confluence remains same for entire text. You can not have text with different sizes within the same line/ paragraph in Confluence.

erikbernard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 10, 2022

LOL - so weak

Like # people like this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events