I added Atlassian Cards. How do I access it? Is there a macro?

Suresh Parsuram
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 5, 2015

3 answers

1 vote
Suresh Parsuram
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 5, 2015

Hi Nic,

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/atlassian-cards

Nevermind.  Figured out how to enable it.

Doesn't seem to be very useful since it shows very little content - and nothing that really pertains to the actual page.  This is what I got for google.com:

image2015-8-5 16:39:42.png 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

Thanks. It's quite hard to guess what addons people are talking about when they're new or little used. Anyway, seems like you've solve it now!

sreuter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2015

Hey @Suresh Parsuram, unfortunately, the appearance and usefulness of the cards highly depend on the actual link/webpage you are using it for. Did you also try it with some other pages back then? I'd love to hear what your expectations where when installing this plugin and how you think it could be improved. Cheers, Sascha

0 votes
Shawn C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2015

From the Video on the Agile Cards for JIRA page, it looks like an option for "Agile Cards" is added under "Export" and "More":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Z8xseSNo

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

What do you mean by "Atlassian Cards"?  Which addon is that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events