Sébastien Oggier December 19, 2019

Confluence won't use link do filer / apps like:

How can I do that?

2 answers

1 vote
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

Hi,

are you sure this is a Confluence issue or a browser issue? Direct linking to files is browser/user dependent & a security risk. Make sure that the used protocols (onenote:) is supported by all your client devices (PC browsers, mobile devices etc...) otherwise users using these clients cannot open the links.

I'm pretty sure the link in Confluence is displayed, but when you copy & paste the link in a new browser tab, you'll get the same error w/o Confluence involved.

Best

JP

0 votes

This error is comming...

Capture.PNGIn Outlook this Link is working fine.

JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

Don't use "Avancé". It clearly states when you can use it. Try "Lien Web".

Not working :-(
There is no value into the hypertext link
image.png

JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2019

Well, I don't know Onenote / Sharepoint & have never seen a link starting with onenote:

My guess: Not supported.

Best

JP

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events