Hyperlink disappears on page save?

Brian Cordonnier May 28, 2020

When I made this confluence page in January, everything worked fine. Now when I create a hyperlink to an internal dashboard the link just disappears. I edit the page, insert a hyperlink and everything looks fine, then I hit save. When I go to the page the link just disappeared. The link in question is of the form http://internal.ip/app/marvel#/overview?_g=(cluster:NgKvvIJCRTOil6UQbEw1lw,refreshInterval:(display:'10%20seconds',pause:!f,value:10000),time:(from:now-1h,mode:quick,to:now)) Has confluence started to do some kind of url parsing or blocking? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Brian Cordonnier , did you get this issue resolved or is it continuing. I have added many links to pages and have not run into this issue at all. Just for grins have you checked with various browsers? Does the same issue occur for other users? If you have resolve the issue please share your findings here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events