How to use this template "Weekly meeting notes template" in Confluence?

Akshith Kumar April 19, 2022

I want to use this template in confluence

Weekly meeting notes template | Atlassian Can someone help me to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2022

@Akshith Kumar are you looking for guidance on how to best use this template, or how to access? If you are looking for access, when you create a new page you should see the templates panel appear along the right margin which will allow you to select the Weekly Meeting Notes Template to apply to the new page. 

I want to access this template but I am unable to find this template in the list of templates

is there any way to enable this template?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2022

Templates can be enabled or disabled on a Global or Space Level.

Global: Access Settings -> Global Templates and Blueprints

Space: Space Settings -> Look and Feel -> Templates

If a template is not enabled on a Global level, you will not be able to access it on a Space level. You will need your admin to enable it if it is disabled. Since this is a standard template, it is likely that your admin has disabled it.

I have admin rights but unable to find this template in Global Templates and Blueprints all I can able to see is Meeting notes template but not this one

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2022

@Akshith Kumar I apologize. I see now that you have tagged this post with Confluence Server, and my instructions were for Confluence Cloud. This template is NOT available for Server, but you can create a template based on the Cloud specifications.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-templates-296093785.html

Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events