It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to use the Share-Page plugin REST API? Edited

Hi,

I am writing a Confluence User-Macro and I want to "notify" our users. I have searched for sending mails / notifications or something like this but I could not find anything. Then I spotted the "Share"-Button on the pages.

I did some research and found the REST call to:

POST /rest/share-page/latest/share

With a payload of the format of:

{
"users": [],
"emails": [],
"groups": [],
"note": "",
"entityId": "",
"entityType": "",
"contextualPageId": ""

Then I have searched the web for the documentation of the REST API of "com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.share-page" but I could not find anything.

I have spotted the plugin at https://packages.atlassian.com/webapp/ but without any hints about the REST API. JavaDoc is empty and no source code.

Found this through: share page. any events fired ? 

Can you please provide / share me the documentation of the REST API of this plugin?

Thanks, Daniel

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

3,139 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you