Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to use confiforms field as apart or jira issue/filter table in Confiforms form?

I added a jira issue/filter table in the form. Table I created does not limit the search like all other fields in form. User fills a field where the issue is defined. All other form fields get the data from correct jira issue from Jira but the Jira issue/filter table collects all issues from Jira mentioned in filter. Table does not follow the same limitations like other form fields do.

I want a list of issues linked chosen issue. Link type is relates to (inward).

How can I add that in to the table? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi

As much as I understand this, will try to answer

You want to refresh Jira issues macro dynamically based on the selection made in the ConfiForms Field

Jira issue filter is not part of ConfiForms app and ConfiForms does not know how to update it dynamically.

Alex

Do you have any recommendation how can I make such a field in confiforms? 

Field  should collect jira issues linked on issue se lected earlier in form. (issuetype = "Risk")  I think it can be done, but I have failed every time.

I have also tried  :

Form field definition :  field type: Jira JQL and form field for that but I have not found place where I can write JQL/filter 

Mika

To have a “field” that knows how to get to jira by jql and render the results as a table?

this is not something in the scope of ConfiForms functionality

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events