Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use cardinal with papal pro direct debit?

kapil sharma September 13, 2019

Hi All,

I have already working paypal on my website. There I have integrate the asp.net paypal SDk with dotnet.

So Now, the client requires to use the 3-D secure with paypal. So please let share some usefull resocurces so that I can integrate it to the asp.net project.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2019

I think you might want to ask this in a forum that is about using asp.net and paypal.  We're a community of Atlassian end-users talking about Atlassian stuff.  Some of us might be able to help, but it would only be a lucky coincidence, as the subject here is Atlassian.

kapil sharma September 15, 2019

Hi All,

I just have to integrate the PayPal payment with the 3D secure. Please let me know if you can help with this? or share some useful stuff by which I can integrate the above-said requirement.

My client has given me the URL (https://cardinaldocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CC/pages/7929857/Cardinal+Cruise+Standard) for reference. But I have not found any useful resources or any code sample to implement the PayPal 3D Secure.

Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Please read the previous answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events