Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use atlassian in website design

Augusto Toledo May 13, 2013

Hello,

We are having a blast with JIRA and Confluence. However, I'm not well versed in Confluence yet and I would like to know if it is the correct tool to do the following.

We are curently in the design stage of a website project, and all of our team members are full of ideas regarding the site layout, UI components, color schemes, etc. Some of them has prepared very good presentations to show their ideas.
Besides the typical meetings where all of us share their ideas with the team, we would like to store them in one central location, so that everyone of us can look at it at any time.

Is confluence the right place to do this kind of brainstorming activities, or it's intended to other purposes?
If so, what is the correct way to do it? Create a space and then one page for every member, or one page that can all edit?

Thank you very much

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

Hi Augusto,

I think Confluence is the perfect place to do this kind of collaboration! It is intended to bring people and ideas together in a common area. I wouldn't say there is a 'correct' way to do it, but it sounds like you've got the right idea. If you have a specific project, create a space for that project, then you'll have a location for people to access and collaborate on that project.

Hope that helps!

Augusto Toledo May 14, 2013

Great, we are in the right place then.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events