How to use a table filter in Chalk around a Jira Issue/Filter?

Michael Prewitt April 20, 2018

I would like to use a fairly robust filter, suck as the "Table Filter" around a "Jira Issue/Filter"?

3 answers

0 votes
Michael Prewitt May 3, 2018

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.   Got the charting and the pivot-tables working.  Thank you for your help

0 votes
Michael Prewitt April 24, 2018

I have two Jira Issue/Filters (one for open Jira ticket using the "Unresolved"  status  and one for closed Jira ticktes using the Status field (since there seems to be many resolved and Status codes for closed tickets)    and would for each Jira filter to be able to filter on tickets in a certain date-range, on certain reporters, on certain Assignees, etc...  and would like to be able to do a pivot table so I can  graph the open tickets vs the fixed tickets vs the canceled tickets vs the not-fixed tickets, etc...   

Also, would like to have my two front teeth and world peace...   also a new laborgini and  an all expenced paid month vacation in europe...

The last set of request is to say that what i am asking for may or may-not be obtainable...  but it's worth asking :)

editable_screen.JPGviewable_screen.JPG

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2018

That's what you can do with Table Filter and Charts add-on:

Please, see links to video and demo site I posted before for details.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2018

Michael,

I'm not familiar with Chalk. Can you let me know what you're referring to exactly? Is this an add-on or extension?

Regards,

Shannon

Michael Prewitt April 23, 2018

Sorry, CHALK (Company-Name Collaboration and Document Tool) is what we call Confluence .

I didn't realize that until I started to investigating why we call it Chalk...  :)

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Thank you for explaining, Michael.

Using the Jira Issues Macro you can display issues based on a search, JQL, or filter.

Can you explain what you're trying to do? By Table Filter do you mean the 3rd party add-on Table Filter and Charts for Confluence? I don't know for sure if that would work with Jira issues macro, but I did find that Bob Swift's add-on Advanced Tables for Confluence does work with it. See more information here:

Regards,

Shannon

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2018

Table Filter is compatible with Jira Issues macro. You can watch this video tutorial.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 24, 2018

Great, thanks Andrey! I wasn't sure. :) 

Shannon

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2018

You are welcome! Also there is a live demo site to play with Table Filter and Charts add-on if somebody interested in this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events