Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unwatch a page or a tree if doesn't exists anymore

nerjamartin February 15, 2019

Hi all,

I'm trying to unwatch a page and a tree but thy don't exists anymore... so I cannot.

I have the message saying they doesn't exists anymore but both stay on my watched pages/trees list... is annoying :-(

Any solution?

Thanks in advance and best regards

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2019

@nerjamartin 

First suggestion would be to clear the deleted pages from the trash in the space. If they still appear in the watches pages still, I would then index the environment.

- Jonathan

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2019

Something to test...

Maybe this page hierarchy became restricted recently. Restricted pages are invisible to users who don't have access to them.

If you had watched these pages prior to them getting restricted, they may still show in your watch's page.

- Jonathan

Like # people like this
nerjamartin February 17, 2019

Hi @Jonathan Smith 

Thanks for your answer, tomorrow at work I will try your suggestion and I'll come back here with the result.

Thanks you again for such a quick response :-)

A.

0 votes
Answer accepted
nerjamartin February 18, 2019

It seems to be at the Trash... but I have not access.

I will talk to my Admin if him can remove it.

Thank you very much for your help :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events