How to troubleshoot all pages blank?

Larry Velez October 7, 2015

After upgrading ram on my Digital Ocean Droplet running confluence, I now get a blank page for every URL.  Any advice on how to troubleshoot?

3 answers

1 vote
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

As a first step, I suggest you rebuild the content index from scratch, since I suspect you might have an corrupted index:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+rebuild+the+content+indexes+from+scratch

Thanks!

Regards,
LM 

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2015

Some possibilities here, sir:

• Proxy redirections not properly working in your environment
  • Database connection in your confluence.cfg.xml (inside the Home folder)
  • Read/Write permissions for the users running Confluence
  • And some other redirections and possibilities, as we can see in this doc

Hope it helps ya!

Cheers, 

Giu

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2015

Hi Larry,

In addition to Luiz's answer, I would recommend to verify if the pages have contents in the database. The database should be there. If not, the database could be corrupted.

Just check the bodycontent table and look for the body column. You should not have blank results there otherwise the data from some pages are blank in the database. I would check a database backup for these data.

regards,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events