How to troubleshoot all pages blank?

After upgrading ram on my Digital Ocean Droplet running confluence, I now get a blank page for every URL.  Any advice on how to troubleshoot?

3 answers

As a first step, I suggest you rebuild the content index from scratch, since I suspect you might have an corrupted index:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+rebuild+the+content+indexes+from+scratch

Thanks!

Regards,
LM 

0 votes

Hi Larry,

In addition to Luiz's answer, I would recommend to verify if the pages have contents in the database. The database should be there. If not, the database could be corrupted.

Just check the bodycontent table and look for the body column. You should not have blank results there otherwise the data from some pages are blank in the database. I would check a database backup for these data.

regards,

Rodrigo

0 votes

Some possibilities here, sir:

• Proxy redirections not properly working in your environment
  • Database connection in your confluence.cfg.xml (inside the Home folder)
  • Read/Write permissions for the users running Confluence
  • And some other redirections and possibilities, as we can see in this doc

Hope it helps ya!

Cheers, 

Giu

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

131 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you