How to sync and show a roadmap of Wrike on the Confluence page?

遠藤 匠 August 17, 2023

This is my first time asking this question, so please be gentle. : )
The 3 points to be discussed are as below.

P1. Simplest way.

P2. Standard way.

P3. How to specify the layer of tasks to be shown as a roadmap of Wrike.

Thank you so much for your cooperation!

1 answer

0 votes
Isadora_Nichetti August 17, 2023

Hi @遠藤 匠 

P1. Simplest way:

The simplest way to show a roadmap from Wrike on a Confluence page is to use the Wrike integration available in Confluence. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the Confluence page where you want to display the Wrike roadmap.
  2. Edit the page (if required).
  3. Click the "+" button or wherever you want to insert content.
  4. Search for "Wrike" in the macro browser.
  5. Choose the "Wrike Roadmap" macro.
  6. Authenticate with your Wrike account if prompted.
  7. Select the appropriate roadmap from your Wrike account.
  8. Customize the display settings if needed.
  9. Save the Confluence page.

The Wrike Roadmap macro will dynamically display your chosen Wrike roadmap on the Confluence page.

P2. Standard way:

The standard way involves using Confluence's "Wrike Roadmap" macro to embed the roadmap directly into the Confluence page. This method allows you to specify different display options for your roadmap.

P3. How to specify the layer of tasks to be shown as a roadmap of Wrike:

In Wrike, you can organize tasks into folders, projects, and subtasks. When displaying a roadmap, you might want to show a specific level of tasks. Unfortunately, as of my last update in September 2021, the exact steps to specify the layer of tasks to be shown in the Wrike Roadmap macro might vary based on the specific features available in the integration.

However, here's a general guideline:

1. Organize Tasks: Make sure your tasks in Wrike are organized in a hierarchy that reflects the structure you want in your roadmap.
  2. Use Filters: Depending on the integration capabilities, you might be able to use filters to specify which tasks or projects to include in the roadmap.
  3. Customize Views: The integration might allow you to customize how the roadmap displays by specifying the level of detail to show. This could include showing specific folders, projects, or subtasks.
  4. Macro Options: When embedding the Wrike Roadmap macro in Confluence, there might be options to choose the specific layer of tasks or projects you want to display. These options could include dropdowns or checkboxes that allow you to select the desired elements to show.
  5. Testing and Iteration: After setting up the integration and embedding the roadmap, make sure to test the display to ensure it meets your requirements. If the displayed tasks are not as expected, you might need to adjust your organization in Wrike or modify the macro settings.

Remember, as of my last update, the exact steps and capabilities might have evolved since then. For the most accurate and up-to-date instructions, I recommend referring to the documentation of both Wrike and Confluence or contacting their support teams for assistance.

遠藤 匠 August 17, 2023

Hi, @Isadora_Nichetti !

Thank you so much for your quick and critical answer!!
I will check the procedure and reflect it on my page. After that, I'll press the Accept Answer Button! 

best regards
Endo

遠藤 匠 August 18, 2023

To: @Isadora_Nichetti 

Yesterday, Thank you for your quick reply.
After that, I tried these ways P1 and 2, but I couldn't find 'Wrike Roadmap'. So I have yet to do P1 and 2. From the beginning, I'm stumped by the search for the 'Wrike Roadmap' macro. Is it possible that the reason I can't find it in my environment is due to differences in regions or operating systems?

And it would be great if they could be linked for free. This is the most important thing I seek.

I will continue to investigate. Thanks for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events