Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop calendar notifications in Confluence

Srikanth G April 25, 2016

One of the user is receiving notifications whenever a calendar is updated. User has not subsucribed to any of those spaces or calendars and still user recieves them.

User went to profile > watches > nothing is there as user is watching niohing

User opened calendars > search Calendars > popular calnedars > User watching none of them and stopped watching all calnedars

User opened my calendar > no calendars there as well. Please advise

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jim Barton December 13, 2016

This seems like a very similar issue to users on my teams – we are using the Cloud version of Confluence, and users who have stopped watching calendars are still receiving email notifications of updates.

Is this a known bug ... and, if so, is it being worked on?

Srikanth G December 13, 2016

Hello i did resolve this.. We have to calendat tab and also to user profiles.. We have to clear that on both sides. I dont have access to computer.. I will detail step by step instructions soon.thanks

Like trioptimize likes this
0 votes
genemerrill May 11, 2018

This question should have never had an answer accepted. Can an admin reset that?

I'm running into the same problem, "You're receiving this notification because you're watching the following <calendar>" which helpfully provides a link to the calendar in question, but not so helpfully the menu (triple dot) offers to "Watch" the calendar

I've tried and selecting watch and then back to unwatch doesn't seem to do anything.

Running Confluence 6.2.1 but it's been two years so I'm not holding my breath.

Christopher Heritage
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2018

Gah! We're having this issue as well. I was hoping to find the answer here. :P

Like Katie Watson likes this
Grace Miller November 2, 2018

Same problem here...

Patrick Buttgereit July 29, 2019

Still having the same problem... :(

zericidazi August 15, 2019

Same

0 votes
Anna Musselman November 8, 2016

We are having this same issue and we are using Confluence v5.7.

Srikanth G December 13, 2016
  1. Hello i did resolve this.. We have to calendat tab and also to user profiles.. We have to clear that on both sides. I dont have access to computer.. I will detail step by step instructions soon.thanks
Like НастасьяЗ likes this
Jason Priebe February 15, 2017

Any update on this?  step by step?  We are having the same issue with a server installation

Deleted user April 6, 2017

Hi,

I am also wondering if you can provide the step-by-step. We have a user with the same issue.

Thanks!

Doyle April 26, 2019

Looks like "soon" never happened. It's been almost 3 years. Haha.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events