How to show the number of knowledge article created per user?

Remy Levi May 17, 2023

I would like to add this indicator in a dashboard to show the number of knowledge article created per user (or per assignee).

Is it possible?

Thanks

Remy

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Remy Levi 

If you are indeed on a premium plan of confluence, this information is provided via analytics:

• Apps > Analytics > Users

Your users most likely can view this information, provided that they are given permission.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

analytics01.png

Like Remy Levi likes this
Remy Levi May 18, 2023

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Is there a way to add this information to a dashboard?

Thanks

Remy

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2023

In confluence there isn't a "dashboard". So I would assume that you would like to add it as a macro on an overview page. So I would say, that unfortunately there isn't a way. You could use contributors macro, but this wouldn't yield the new pages.

Like Aron Gombas likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events