How to show My Confluence Action Items on My Confluence Home Page

Doug Kozar January 26, 2018

How can I show My Confluence Action Items on My Confluence Home Page?

That is, the "Action Items" from meeting notes we take that are my responsibility that appear on my Profile > Tasks and are Assigned to me | Incomplete

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2018

You can do that with the task report macro.

Doug Kozar January 26, 2018

Actually, just playing around while waiting for a community support answer led me to that very spot. It worked BTW...thanks @Davin Studer !!

Like Marco Gonzalez likes this
0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 18, 2022

I would like to share the experience of our users that perceive Talk - Advanced Inline Comments as tasks. When they mention somebody in the comments, that means this task is assigned to these employees. Every user can build , then to overview 'tasks' that are unresolved and where they've been mentioned. They can easily switch to the comment by clicking on the link in the Page column. When a task is done, they can resolve it or archive it on the page to refer to it later. Talk Report includes the following information:

Talk report.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events