How to setup a Layout for Retrospective

Gagan Gopi October 12, 2019

Hello there, I am trying to setup Jira and want to create a Retrospective layout that I can use for all my Retro's in the future. I want to add extra tables than what the default one has to offer and want to use the same through out, without having to add them every-time we have a Retro. How do I do it ?

Thanks,

Gagan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2019

Hi @Gagan Gopi

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

With space admin permission you will able to customised retrospective blueprints. 

Please find below link of how to customizng blueprints in conflunce. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/blueprints-323982376.html#Blueprints-CustomiseTemplate

Thanks, 

Avinash 

Gagan Gopi October 12, 2019

Hey Avinash, thanks for getting back. I did follow the instruction given on the article and I don't find the option edit under content tools to edit the template. I have attached Images for reference. What would should be my further step ?

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 02.01.58.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-13 at 02.02.51.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2019

Hi @Gagan Gopi ,

Currently you do not have space administrator permission in your confluence space named DEV and that the reason you are unable to see additional configuration menus and ask your confluence administrator to provide space admin permission for your space.

As mentioned in my previous comment you should need  space admin permission to modify Templates and Blueprints. Please refer Space Permissions to know more on permissions in confluence space.

Once you have space admin permission , you will be able to configure this and please refer below screenshots for your reference.

Step01.png

step2.png

Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 8.10.33 AM.png

Thanks,

Avinash

Gagan Gopi October 13, 2019

Thanks Avinash, you were of great help. Have a nice day. :)

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2019

Hi @Gagan Gopi

Please vote or accept the answer so that it will help other users. 

Thanks, 

Avinash 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events