How to send a Confluence page containing macros

Toïtiane SAFEL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 14, 2022

Hi everyone !

I would like to send a Confluence page in the body of the mail. However all the macros that I have used until now, do not support the macro inside my page. 

For instance, I have a diagram in my page and when I send it by mail I just have the characteristic of my diagram.

I can't export my page in PDF, I have layout problems.

Do you have any solutions or macros which enable to send page by mail and which support all the macros that are in the page ?

image.png

1 answer

4 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2022

Hi @Toïtiane SAFEL ,

Though you didn't specify the type of your hosting, I suppose that it's Cloud - its new editor is based on iFrames, so there can be difficulties with the macros' results export indeed.

You also didn't specify which macros you use to create your graphs (standard Chart macro, 3rd party macros, etc.).

If it happens so that you use the app developed by our company (that is Table Filter and Charts for Confluence) and its Chart from Table macro, note that you have several options to export the result graph in the cogwheel menu:

Wed 4-1.png

So you may attach the exported file (image) to the email and share it with your colleagues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events