How to run a JavaScript code in IFTTT

Hello,  I have a Javascript that is working well to create a random number, but I want to integrate this code to my template , I understand that I can use IFTTT to integrate this code to my template but I don´t how to do it.

This is the code :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>JavaScript Math</h1>
<h2>The Math.random() Method</h2>
<p>Math.random()*100 returns a random number between 0 and 100:</p>

<p id="Folio"></p>

<script>
let x = Math.floor((Math.random() * 10000) + 1);
document.getElementById("Folio").innerHTML = x;
</script>

</body>
</html>

Need help.

Thanks

Martin

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

@martin alejandro garcia rodriguez what does this have to do with Confluence or Atlassian's App Questions for Confluence? Are you sure you are posting in the correct forum?

Andy Gladstone, certeinly I am not an expert in  Confluence and  I not JavaScript  expert,   but in the Confiform IFTTT there is a list of actions , on  of them say  RUN JAVASCRIPT, that is the reason why I am writting in this forum,  in order to get help  to understand why if I  comply  with the parameters describe in the configuration of IFTTT my template does not work,,  I think  this forum was created this for. And my case is related about Confiforms. 

Martin

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

@martin alejandro garcia rodriguez moving your question to the Confluence Collection for more visibility and to place it in the right location.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events