How to return to the original square space logo instead of the circular one

I discovered that many people is complaining about the same thing. Luckly, I found the answer for this issue. I'll post it in case someone needs it.

Cheers!

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Accepted answer

There's an issue with information about how to do that. It says why atlassian changed that and how you can go to the original logo type using css.

Check out here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28275

This is the answer description:

Changing your logos to squares with CSS

If you really dislike the round logos, and just want them to be square, you can do this with a custom sytlesheet (Confluence Admin > Stylesheet), The CSS snippets to use are below. Note that global custom stylesheets only apply to the globally set theme. If for example you have the default theme set globally, but a few spaces use the doc theme, you'll need to apply the CSS for the Doc theme and the project dialog again in the Space Stylesheet (Browser>Space Admin>Stylesheet). You won't need to customise at the space level for spaces using the global default.

/* Default sidebar */
.acs-side-bar-space-info .avatar-img-container .avatar-img-wrapper,#image-holder .small-logo-container .small-logo-wrapper {border-radius:0;}

/* Space directory, Dashboard space list */
.global.logo, .space.logo {border-radius:0;}

/* Doc Theme header */
.theme-documentation .space-logo .logo {border-radius:0;}

/* Project dialog */
.project-dialog-header-wrapper .project-header img {border-radius:0;}

Hope this helps!

Very helpful. Thanks!

Thanks!

I hate what they did in new confluence version finally I can get back normal company logo instead of automatic rounding.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,104 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you