Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to return more than the first row in a Page Properties Report

I am trying to aggregate rows of data from multiple pages in confluence to a master page in confluence using Page Properties and Page Properties Report, but the master page with the Page Properties Report macro only displays the first row of information form the multiple pages with the Page Properties macro.

Is there a setting I am missing to pull in all of the data from the pages with the Page Properties macro onto the page with the Page Properties Report or a different macro I should be using?

3 answers

Hi @Caitlin Barahimi ,

The Page Properties/Page Properties Report macros collect one-row tables.

To collect multiple-row tables along with the source pages' metadata, you may need 3rd party apps. For example, we can suggest our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence add-on and its Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros.

Besides these handy pair of macros, you'll be able to filter, aggregate and visualize your tables as well as performing tabular calculations (including not only manually created Confluence tables but macro generated, for example, Jira Issues, Page Properties Report, Content Report Table, etc.).

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jan 08, 2022

@Caitlin Barahimi welcome to the Atlassian community 

When you are adding page properties to a page and you add your table you need to make sure you set the tables heading styling is applied to the first column.  If you do not do this the it will only get the first roe.  You can learn more here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-page-properties-macro/

0 votes
Pramodh M Community Leader Jan 07, 2022

Hi @Caitlin Barahimi 

The data over rows in the pages where you have page property macro will be included as column data in the page property report macro

Check for the macro configuration whether you have restricted the columns

Include just the labels if you are restricting the pages from where your page properties report has to pick up those tables

1.png

You could change how the columns can be shown in the macro configuration page

2.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

42,024 views 29 132
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you