Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict access to delete/remove the Team Calendar in a space?

Ruslan Elmeev April 1, 2016

I have Confluence 5.6.6 in my server and Team Calendar. I created my calendar and restricted permissions for it. After that any authorized user can't to add any events, but can to remove my calendar. Please help me. How to restrict access to delete/remove the Team Calendar in a space? How to fix it?

5 answers

0 votes
Tim Perrault
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2019

I removed the "remove" button with CSS to get around this.

#com-atlassian-confluence div.plugin-calendar .sub-calendar-panel .subcalendar-dropdown-menu .aui-dropdown li a.subcalendar-remove {    
display:none;    
}    
jason swan November 20, 2019

the above removes "Remove" on all including the "My Calendars" page.  This below targets only space calendar pages....

#com-atlassian-confluence div.spaceCalendars div.plugin-calendar .sub-calendar-panel .subcalendar-dropdown-menu .aui-dropdown li a.subcalendar-remove { 
display:none;
}
0 votes
Accounts Payable March 5, 2019

Can't believe there still isn't a way to restrict the deletion of a calendar.

0 votes
Chun-Chi Su October 30, 2016

This is a serious problem, does any dev have solutions?

0 votes
Ruslan Elmeev April 1, 2016

Hi Aleks,

I did all steps via this article  https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/restrict-a-calendar-660737259.html,

but the problem still exists.
For example, I created space "Space 1" and restricted permissions for it. I am space administrator and other users are view only users. Then I created calendar "Test1" in space "Space 1" and restricted permissions "Restrict editing" for it for all users. After that any authorized user can't to add any events, but can to remove my calendar "Test 1" on global page http://<site_name>/calendar/mycalendar.action.
What's the problem?
0 votes
Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events