Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove transition button on edit view?

Jeremy Price November 7, 2019

I have a "Awaiting status" status that I allow all statuses to go to within the workflow by using the "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" option.

That works no problem. However when I'm in the "Awaiting status" status on the ticket, is there an option that allows me to remove the transition button from the Edit viewScreen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.54.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.56.48 AM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2019

Hi @Jeremy Price ,

With default configuration you can hide self transition for global transitions in workflow and already suggestion ticket is with Atlassian. Please refer the same for your reference.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-41021

Workaround:

1. Remove global transition and add individual transition from each status to Awaiting Action

2. With the help of Condition from JSU Automation Suite for Jira workflow app you will be hide the self transition.

Screenshot 2019-11-08 at 12.19.02 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-11-08 at 12.18.49 AM.pngThanks,

Avinash

1 vote
Leo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2019

Hi @Jeremy Price ,

Along with @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_  workaround

if you are using ScriptRunner you can do the same through it

Condition --> Script condition --> Simple Script Condition

issue.getStatus().getName != "Awaiting status"

BR,

Leo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events