How to remove task from page when complete?

Deleted user March 2, 2018

Using Confluence 6.7.1, I have created a couple of task items on a page.  After the task is marked complete, it remains on the page.  

Is there a way to remove or hide completed tasks automatically?  It seems the only way to remove them is to manually delete the task and associated text.

2 answers

0 votes
Yigal Reiss
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2021

I think it would be a very useful feature if on a page level or embedded in some macro, the viewer will be able to dynamically select whether done tasks are visible or not.

I meet a similar situation as the originator of this post, and this requires me to either delete the done tasks (which means that I do not have the history) or move them manually to an archive page.

Such a feature will be very helpful!

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2018

Hi Michael,

The completed tasks remain on the page to document their assignment and completion. There isn't a setting that will remove them from the page when they are checked off.

Off the top of my head, a workaround that could be helpful if there are not too many tasks would be to use inline comments to assign tasks. When an inline comment is resolved it disappears from the default view of the page.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events