How to reactivate the product

ernest_manukyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2024

I got an email notification about Confluence subscription deactivation on 29 oct 2023.
Honestly I did not notice that email and I was not aware of that Atlassian has that kind of policy. So the question, is it possible somehow reactivate that product, as I have many technical documentations there and I really need to access them. 
Thank you 

2 answers

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2024

@ernest_manukyan Per this page (https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/#Data-retention-period ), your data is only retained for 60 days after your Site is deactivated. 

You received the email on 29 October, so if your Site was not deactivated until after 10 December (or whenever 60 days ago was), Atlassian may still be able to restore your content. The email you received should advise on what you need to do.

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2024

Hi @ernest_manukyan 

Please contact Support team:

ernest_manukyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2024

Hi @Tansu Akdeniz , I'm not able as only self-service support is available for the free subscriptions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events