Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put page status to all the pages available in confluence space at once ?

Rahul Khatal December 13, 2022

Hello, 

I am working on organizing a local space , the challenge i have is to audit it, there are several 100 pages which have been created and unfortunately there is no status feature that was used when the pages were created to know whether the CONTENT - is Up to date , Relevant, Obsolete, Need to update, In use, Can be archived, No longer use etc. 

I want to first conduct an audit to know from the team what all pages are in use, can be archived, need update etc.  for which i need to have this option enabled which unfortunately on the Server/Data center is not available in Space settings :(  

Can anyone help me on what approach should i use to first get the STATUS featured for all pages so that i can ask the team members to update as per the current context and second how can i site map the entire space so that i get to see status of each pages in one overview. 

Many Thanks for the Help in advance !

Regards

Rahul 

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

The Better Content Archiving app serves use case like yours:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/123/better-content-archiving-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

...and it automates most of the work you are describing:

page-status-browser.png

Make sure you give this a try, it can be a time-saver.

(Discl. it is a paid and supported app developed by our team.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events