How to prevent page in Confluence Cloud from constantly refreshing

Daniel Maglovski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2018

Hi Community,

Need help with resolving following issue. When I try to access page in Confluence cloud, page is constantly refreshing (tried this on several browsers, Chrome, Firefox and on several workstation all with Windows 7 Pro OS). Don't know how to resolve this issue (attached is the giff that shows this).

Confluence page refresh issue.gif

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

Hello @Daniel Maglovski,

Would you happen to have a Page tree macro inserted in that page? It may be related to that bug: Page contain a page tree macro stay in refresh mode. If not, I'd recommend to contact Atlassian support because it really looks like a bug!

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Daniel Maglovski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2018

Hi Manon,

Thank you for this. Successfully resolved the issue with following instructions from the page that you have provided. Thank you :D

mike.bowen2Mike Bowen added a comment - 14/Sep/2018 12:06 PM

Workaround is:

1. Open Confluence cloud on a mobile (In my case I have android app). 
  2. The refresh every second doesn't happen on the page.
  3. Edit the page.
  4. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and find the broken image marker.
  5. Delete it. 
  6. Publish the page.
  7. Test on a browser. 

The problem is resolved. 

Like John Marsh likes this
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

Glad it helped! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events