Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to paste a table in Confluence?

Deleted user April 2, 2018

Version: Confluence 6.5.2

I am having an issue where I have a large data set where I would like to have a full page scrollable view with a locked header, similar to an excel sheet.  The issue I am having is, when I put a filter on the table, or lock one of the rows, it shortens my view to 2-3 entries.  I have tried expanding the filter box and havent had much luck with it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2018

Hello Alex,

Can you attach a screenshot of the issue?

Deleted user April 2, 2018

Hi Andrey, thanks for your reply. What ends up happening after I put a filter view on my table, it then limits the number viewable.

i.e., I have 100 number of rows that I can scroll through normally on the page.  As soon as I put a filter on that table, I can now only see the first 5/100 rows inside a pre-sized box.  I can still scroll through all 100 entries however, I can only see 5 at a time or whatever fits inside my filter boxscreenshot.jpg

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2018

I guess you have Freeze first N rows option enabled, clear it to disable this feature.

Deleted user April 3, 2018

Yeah, I have the freeze N rows selected because when I dont, the header row doest stick to the top of the page while scrolling.  Not sure what is going on

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2018

Confluence native feature called "table sticky header row" doesn't work if table header row contains merged cells.

Deleted user April 3, 2018

That is most likely the cause then.  Appreciate your help on this, Andrey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events