How to modify font-size for Children Display in Confluence

MT December 19, 2018

I am using Children Display macro in one of my confluence pages but I don't like how huge the list of pages is. I am only displaying the header1 but I would like to change the size of the displayed list. I tried to change the size before the macro but it did nothing. Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MT January 8, 2019

Select a different Heading Style within the Children-Display macro (this field indicates the font size of the text to be displayed, not the heading that will be picked for display from the relevant pages)

0 votes
Cheryl June 2, 2020

I have the same problem. I tend to add the TOC and Children Display to all pages with the text set to Normal for both. Now the Children display appears much bigger than the TOC font which looks strange.

The solution provided by MT works, to change the style, but the bullet list is lost. The two macros should really default to the same size font and style.

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2018

Hello Milda,

I reviewed your question and I was unsure if you meant Children-Display or Table of Contents. I wanted to ask for clarification before writing up an answer for the incorrect item. Would you be willing to provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your end?

I provided a screenshot below of a Table of Content macro along with a Children-Display macro.

image.pngimage.png 

Once we have confirmation we’re on the same page I will assist with an answer.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

MT January 8, 2019

Thank you Stephen for response. I meant Children-Display. But since then I got an answer than I need to simply select a different Heading Style in the Children-Display macro (originally I thought this section in the macro indicated which heading's in the related pages will be selected and displayed). So this question has been answered :)

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events