Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to left align images and text to the right of image

Priyanka Maskar January 13, 2020

Hello! Is there a way to left-align the image and text to the right of the image? 
I am building a new wiki page and facing this issue. I don't see any option that allows me to make this change. Something like the first attached image. Any kind of suggestion or help would be appreciated. Thank you! Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 11.05.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-13 at 11.04.39 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

You can use two different columns: Left one for Image and right one for text.

Alternately, select the imagine and click on right arrow key on your keyboard so that cursor will be moved to right to the image and start typing the text.

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 12.07.53 pm.png

Priyanka Maskar January 14, 2020

Thank you for your prompt reply Veera. 

For the 1st solution on using two different columns - there is only the option to add 3 columns at a time. I was looking to add four columns. Is there any way to add four columns?

For the 2nd solution, I tried to click on the right arrow key but the text is still getting typed on the next line. I cannot type it to the right side even though my image size is set to a minimum. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events