Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate confluence cloud doc into external website

Sébastien Vassaux November 27, 2017

I want to provide my clients a functional documentation of our application.

I've seen very relevant examples here : https://www.atlassian.com/blog/add-ons/5-real-life-examples-beautiful-technical-documentation

I've tried to make a space public but anonymous users still have access to the sidebar and some space configuration menus.

What is the simplest solution to provide my users with an access to pages, nothing else ?

(I'm using confluence cloud)

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2017

For Confluence server there are a lot of options; the add-on, Scroll Viewport for Confluence, is being used for the sites in the blog you linked. Also, with the Server version you can hide menu items without using an add-on, for example: How to hide the Space Tools menu for Anonymous Users in Confluence

I found a good-looking publishing add-on for Cloud: Instant Websites for Confluence. It publishes to another website outside of Confluence. I recommend using the free trial to see if it is a good solution for you. Here are some examples of documentation published with that add-on:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events