How to integrate Jenkins and Confluence Publisher plugin

WebAutomationTesting
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2023

I have created a free cloud confluence account and I am trying to integrate it with Jenkins.

I installed Jenkins Confluence Publisher 156.vf3597ca_9cf27 plugin

Jenkins Version is 2.387.3

I have created an API Token in Confluence

I added the API Token as Secret Text in Jenkins Credentials

I have tried to use the credential in Jenkins -> Configure System but I have an error like following

```

Failed to login
com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.NotFoundException
at com.atlassian.fugue.Option$2.getOrThrow(Option.java:389)
at com.atlassian.confluence.rest.client.AbstractRemoteService.lambda$getFuture$0(AbstractRemoteService.java:82)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask$TrustedFutureInterruptibleTask.runInterruptibly(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:131)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.InterruptibleTask.run(InterruptibleTask.java:74)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask.run(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:82)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

```

I also tried to create Credentials in Jenkins like username - password

I also tried to create Credentials in Jenkins like email - password

I also tried to create Credentials in Jenkins like userId - password

all of them returning the same error in Jenkins -> Configure System page when I try to configure Confluence Sites

Additional information; Jenkins instance runs on docker container. I have created  certificate and added to Jenkins credentials even but no luck.

Different Jenkins and plugin versions are not working as well.

1 answer

0 votes
karthik Panuganti November 7, 2023

Initially, we faced a similar issue following steps fixed the issue in our case.

• Firewall issue, which is more of a connection timeout.
  • Adding NAT ip address on Atlassian Ip allowlist.
  • Using the correct confluence  URL in our case https://<organization>.atlassian.net/wiki
  • Using the correct authentication "user_email_address" and "access token".

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events